2019 was a pretty good year for gaming in the RockyMountainNavy household. This year, I played 119 games a total of 221 times. Compared to 2018, this was fewer plays (221 vs 357) but more actual games (119 vs 105). This year I only had two ‘Dimes’ (played 10 or more times) and three ‘Nickels’ (played 5-9 times).
Dimes & Nickels
- Quarriors! (WizKids, 2011) – 21 Plays
- Hold the Line: The American Civil War (Worthington Publishing, 2019) – 10 Plays
- The Mind (Pandasaurus Games, 2018) – 7 Plays
- Scythe (Stonemaier Games, 2016) – 6 Plays (including the first three episodes of the Rise of Fenris Campaign).
- Tank Duel: Enemy in the Crosshairs (GMT Games, 2019) – 5 Plays
Eight (8) other games sat at four plays during the year and another seven (7) were played three times. Basically these top 20 most -played games account for around half of the game plays during the year.
What comes in 2020?
In an upcoming blog post I’m going to dig deeper into the numbers for 2019 but suffice it to say for now that it was a good year.
How was your year? What games are you looking forward to playing next year? For myself, I have a few new Gaming Challenges I am going to reveal just after the new year.
3 thoughts on “RockyMountainNavy 2019 Most played #wargame & #boardgames”
I did 107 games 192 times, so not bad! Smash Up and Space Base were the only ones over 10, though.
The number doesn’t matter. I played 36% of the time with my two boys. That’s the most important part.
Thanks for summary! I also use the app – it is pretty useful and you have all the games at glance!